Early Foundations® Discovery Preschool
I will discover new things every day in my first preschool experience.
See your child discover something new each day under the caring eyes of our experienced teachers (view a sample day).
2 – 3 year old children at this age are curious about the world around them. They are busy
exploring their environment and learning to communicate their thoughts.
While they begin to exert their independence, they are also gaining a better
understanding of group play. The Early Foundations® Discovery Preschool
program at Knowledge Beginnings® emphasizes the development of the
whole child, by focusing on both education fundamentals and social skills.
Our caring teachers keep small hands busy and young minds engaged
through activities designed specifically for this age group.
Early Foundations Discovery Preschool Program Features
- Daily small-group instruction which promotes skill development
- The perfect balance of nurturing, learning and playtime
- An environment focused on the development of the whole child
- A variety of activities that support learning concepts for this age group
- Encouragement and support that lead to confidence, self-esteem and a love of learning
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day
Knowledge Beginnings Guide to Selecting a Discovery Preschool Program
Space in our programs is limited.
Program availability varies by center.