I will succeed as I prepare for school in a fun and supportive environment.
At our centers, children are in a safe environment they know and love, which makes learning more effective and fun. Knowledge Beginnings' comprehensive, skill-based kindergarten program is designed to start your child off right, and you will see immediate success (view a sample day).
Activities are tailored to meet your child's individual needs, and our teachers provide opportunities to explore, question, communicate and create in a fun and supportive environment. Our curriculum meets or exceeds state and national content standards for first-grade readiness to make sure your child is prepared to excel at the next level.
Kindergarten Program Features
- Individual attention in a small class setting
- All-day instruction with before- and after-school care provided
- Educational field trips and school presentations that enhance the curriculum
- Curriculum aligned with that of local elementary schools to make transition smooth and natural
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day
Knowledge Beginnings Guide to Selecting a Kindergarten Program
Space in our programs is limited.
Program availability varies by center.