Early Foundations® Prekindergarten
I will advance as I learn new skills and prepare for kindergarten.
Prekindergarten is a critical time for 4 – 5 year old children as they begin the adventure of a lifetime of learning. Every day your child is learning and doing more, which is why Knowledge Beginnings' Early Foundations® Prekindergarten program is designed to challenge more (view sample day).
Our caring, experienced teachers are dedicated to providing a rich, nurturing environment that will prepare your child for kindergarten. We promote independence in an organized atmosphere, as it is increasingly important for children to be their own thinkers. We also teach children to work well within a group through listening, sharing and cooperation.
Prekindergarten Program Features
- Twice-daily small-group instruction in math and literacy
- Preparation for kindergarten and future success in school
- Whole-group activities to develop social skills
- Development of a stronger vocabulary through letters and words
- Further independent, creative learning through hands-on experiences
- Half-day program also available—availability varies by center
- Daily communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day
Knowledge Beginnings Guide to Selecting a Prekindergarten Program
Space in our programs is limited.
Program availability varies by center.