Early Foundations® Preschool
I will express my unique creative ideas and talents.
A preschooler's world opens up in new ways as children improve coordination, learn complex games, and begin to interact more with others. 3 – 4 year old children learn by doing, and at Knowledge Beginnings®, your preschooler will strengthen his or her cognitive skills with plenty of hands-on activities (view a sample day).
Our preschool education curriculum is organized into theme-based units that address complex topics that encourage children to develop their skills and confidence. Each unit incorporates language, math, science, creative arts, music, motor skills and social development.
Preschool Program Features
- Observation-based assessments that demonstrate progress
- Thematic units that encourage curiosity, self-direction and confidence
- Math and science skills heightened through hands-on experiences
- Portfolios to collect your child's work and capture their unique creative expression
- Small-group instruction
- Half-day program also available—availability varies by center
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day
Knowledge Beginnings Guide to Selecting a Preschool Program
Space in our programs is limited.
Program availability varies by center.