Knowledge Beginnings knows that open dialogue with our families is a key ingredient in our ongoing, successful partnership. That's why we've added these helpful tools and servicesto streamline our communication process. Be sure to check back often as we add additional resources and services.
Current and Former Parents - Request Year-End Statement
To assist you with your tax reporting, please contact your Center Director to obtain a copy of your Year-End Statement. If the center your family attended has closed, please click here to complete the Year-End Statement Request Form.
Updating Your Enrollment Agreement
Your time is valuable to us therefore we have enhanced our Enrollment Agreement to allow you more time for what matters most. As a service and convenience for parents, the new Enrollment Agreement has fill-able fields. You can now fill in your child's Enrollment Agreement electronically in the comfort of your own home. Then simply print it and bring the Enrollment Agreement to your Center Director.
To begin the process of updating enrollment information, the primary/enrolling parent may click one of the links below to download a copy of our Enrollment Agreement:
- California Residents click HERE
- Washington residents click HERE
- All other states click HERE
The above documents were designed to be used with Adobe Acrobat 7 and above. Depending on your version of Acrobat Reader your viewing experience may vary. Downloading a newer version of Acrobat Reader may be helpful.
Please be sure to:
- Use a separate form for each child
- Fill out all sections highlighted in blue and white
- Once filled out, print the document in full and bring it to your Center Director
- Personally discuss all changes with your Center Director
- Bring your Driver's License with you as your Center Director will need to verify your Driver's License number, state and expiration date
Please note that updates to your Enrollment Agreement will NOT be effective until the Center Director signs the new Enrollment Agreement.
When meeting with your Center Director, your Director will:
- Fill in your weekly or monthly tuition amount and complete several other required sections
- Establish and document the effective date
- Require your signature on the completed document
- Provide you with a signed copy and place a copy in your child's file
Prior to any of the changes becoming effective, your Center Director will establish an effective date and sign the printed copy of the Enrollment Agreement. Feel free to save this document in a safe location on your computer. Throughout the year you will be able to return to it to make additional changes or updates. Please contact your Center Director with questions or call our Customer Care Department at 1-888-525-2780 between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.