Early Foundations® Infant Care
I will discover my first words in a nurturing environment.
You are looking for a safe, secure “home away from home” where your
child can learn, play and grow. We have designed a nurturing, creative
world for infants to help their minds and bodies develop. Watch your
infant take the first steps toward a bright future when sharing his or her
early developmental experiences with Knowledge Beginnings®.
Infants are unique and have their own patterns for play, feeding and
sleeping. We use these patterns as our guide to introduce daily activities
that will prepare your infant for life. Our highly trained teachers and staff
offer a nurturing and creative environment for infants to develop their
bodies and minds. We are committed to making this first transition away
from home easy and natural for you and your child.
- Building of self-esteem through nurturing personal care
- Interaction with groups to spark curiosity and socialization
- Focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime and activities
- Development through age-appropriate materials and toys
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day
Space in our programs is limited.
Program availability varies by center.