Selecting a Childcare Provider
What Should I Look for When Choosing a Childcare Provider?
Looking for the best care for your child can be a challenge. Finding the right environment
is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. We understand. That is
why we have created this Childcare Decision Guide. Use it to assist you with your
search. Take this guide with you when you visit childcare centers so you can easily
compare and make the best decision for yourself and your child.
o At Knowledge Beginnings, we are proud to be a member of KLC, which has spent over 35 years providing exceptional programs and services to children and families. Knowledge Learning Corporation has over 1,700 child development centers, making it the nation's leading childcare provider. Our reputation for excellence is due to an exceptional curriculum developed by educational experts, our passionate and dedicated teachers, and the special environments we have created just for children.
Where Knowledge Beginnings Goes Beyond
We understand that you want to be certain you have made the best choice for your
child. At Knowledge Beginnings, we create a joyful, warm, and safe environment for your child.
Below are some questions to ask yourself about your overall experiences when you
visit other providers.
Ten things to look for when you visit any childcare center:
- The teachers and staff you meet in the center listen and care.
- The caregiver-to-child ratio allows your child to receive plenty of individual attention.
- The teachers have a passion for what they do, and they receive comprehensive professional
- The center offers a research-based program that fosters confidence, self-esteem,
and a love of learning.
- The playground and classrooms are safe, and the entrance and building are clean
- You receive daily communication, both verbal and written, about your child's activities.
- You are encouraged to drop in at any time to see your child.
- The teachers meet with you on a regular basis to share your child's progress.
- When you ask for references from other parents, they are readily provided.
- The center offers flexible scheduling to meet your family's needs.